- TISSUE/CELL TYPE: Tonsil
- TISSUE/CELL TYPE (Expanded): Human tonsil tissue
- SPECIES: Human
- DIAGNOSIS: Normal
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Tonsil lysate is supplied in SDS sample buffer containing 50 mM DTT.
- CONCENTRATION: 2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 2-8°C for continuous use. For extended storage, freeze working aliquots at -70°C. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Under proper storage conditions the shelf life is half a year from the date of receipt.
- Tonsil tissue lysate was prepared by homogenization in lysis buffer (10 mM HEPES pH7.9, 1.5 mM MgCl2, 10 mM KCl, 1 mM ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, 10% glycerol, 1% NP-40, and a cocktail of protease inhibitors). Tissue and cell debris was removed by centrifugation. Protein concentration was determined with Bio-Rad protein assay. The product was boiled for 5 min in 1 x SDS sample buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl pH 6.8, 12.5% glycerol, 1% sodium dodecylsulfate, 0.01% bromophenol blue) containing 50 mM DTT.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. ProSci lysates are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci lysates.
- Additional Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures. Also, for further information on the biosafety classification of human etiologic agents, please consult the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Office of Health and Safety (www.cdc.gov/od/ohs).
CATALOG NUMBER: RF10001-04
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $120.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.