- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the center of human TOM70.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: TOM70 peptide is used for blocking the activity of TOM70 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TOM70 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TOMM70A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: KIAA0719, TOM70, Mitochondrial import receptor subunit TOM70, Mitochondrial precursor proteins import receptor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055635
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 54607135
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9868
- 1: Young JC, Hoogenraad NJ, and Hartl FU. Molecular chaperones Hsp90 and Hsc70 deliver preproteins to the mitochondrial import receptor Tom70. Cell 2003; 112:41-50.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4959P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.