- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: CRKKPERSEDALFAL
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 60kDa band observed in Human Fibroblast A431 lysates (calculated MW of 51.8kDa according to NP_653279). Recommended concentration: 0.1-1ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Skeletal Muscle shows variable staining from fibre to fibre. Recommended concentration, 5-10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1202 - A431 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TOM1L2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TOM1L2, FLJ32746, target of myb1-like 2 (chicken), target of myb1 (chicken) homolog-like 1, target of myb1 (chicken) homolog-like 2, target of myb1-like 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001028723.1, NP_001076437.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 75677323
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 146691
- 1: Blagoev B, Ong SE, Kratchmarova I, Mann M. Temporal analysis of phosphotyrosine-dependent signaling networks by quantitative proteomics. Nat Biotechnol. 2004 Sep;22(9):1139-45. Epub 2004 Aug 15.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-505
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.