- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the center of human TOLLIP.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: TOLLIP peptide is used for blocking the activity of TOLLIP antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TOLLIP peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TOLLIP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL-1RAcPIP, Toll-interacting protein
- Protein Accession Number: AAH18272
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17390641
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54472
- 1: Zhang G and Ghosh S. Negative regulation of Toll-like receptor-mediated signaling by Tollip. J. Biol. Chem. 2002; 277:7059-65.
- 2: Schamel WW, Kuppig S, Becker B, et al. A high-molecular-weight complex of membrane proteins BAP29/BAP31 is involved in the retention of membrane-bound IgD in the endoplasmic reticulum. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2003; 100:9861-6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3743P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.