- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 312.4
- Formula: C16H20N6O
- CAS: 477600-75-2
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO (20mg/ml) or DMF (5mg/ml). Slightly soluble in ethanol or water.
- InChi Key: UJLAWZDWDVHWOW-YPMHNXCESA-N
- Smiles: [H][C@@]1(C)CCN(C[C@]1([H])N(C)C1=NC=NC2=C1C=CN2)C(=O)CC#N
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 98%
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage: +4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Keep cool and dry. Protect from moisture and oxygen. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CP-690550; Xeljanz; Tasocitinib
- Potent cell permeable JAK3 inhibitor (IC50 = 1nM). Shows also JAK-1 inhibitory activity. Immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory agent. Inhibits signaling through heterodimeric receptors associated with JAK3, JAK1, or both of them, with functional selectivity over JAK2-paired receptors. Blocks downstream STAT signaling, resulting in potent inhibition of several cytokines, including interleukins 2, 4, 7, 9, 15 and 21, which are integral to lymphocyte activation, function and proliferation. Investigated for several autoimmune disorders including, rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis. Potent and selective inhibitor of HIV-1 replication and virus reactivation in vitro. It is investigated against the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). PRK1 inhibitor.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-046
- Size: 25 mg
- List Price: $240.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805