- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TOE1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 90-117 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human TOE1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TOE1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Target of EGR1 protein 1, TOE1
- Protein Accession Number: Q96GM8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74751888
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 114034
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TOE1 inhibits cell growth rate and cell cycle. Induces CDKN1A expression as well as TGF-beta expression. Mediates the inhibitory growth effect of EGR1.
- 1: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 2: De Belle, I., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(16):14306-14312(2003)
- 3: Robertson, N.G., et al. Genomics 23(1):42-50(1994)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-310
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.