- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Human, Quail
- IMMUNOGEN: Troponin T, purified from chicken breast muscle
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TNNT3 antibody can be used in Western Blot starting at 5 - 10 μg/mL, immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL, immunoprecipitation starting at 10 ug/mg lysate, and immunofluorescence.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes fast muscle Troponin T.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.09% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TNNT3 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNNT3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TNNT3, AMCD2B, Beta-TnTF, DA2B, FTnT, FSSV, TNTF, Troponin-T3, skeletal, fast, Beta TnTF, Troponin T3, skeletal, fast
- Protein Accession Number: P45378
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 33518637
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7140
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TNNT3 Antibody [T1/61]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-084
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.