- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This TNNI3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 86-114 amino acids from the Central region of human TNNI3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNNI3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Troponin I, cardiac muscle, Cardiac troponin I, TNNI3, TNNC1
- Protein Accession Number: P19429
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 136213
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7137
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Troponin I (TnI), along with troponin T (TnT) and troponinC (TnC), is one of 3 subunits that form the troponin complex of thethin filaments of striated muscle. TnI is the inhibitory subunit;blocking actin-myosin interactions and thereby mediating striatedmuscle relaxation. The TnI subfamily contains three genes:TnI-skeletal-fast-twitch, TnI-skeletal-slow-twitch, andTnI-cardiac. This gene encodes the TnI-cardiac protein and isexclusively expressed in cardiac muscle tissues. Mutations in thisgene cause familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy type 7 (CMH7) andfamilial restrictive cardiomyopathy (RCM).
- 1: Millat, G., et al. Clin. Chim. Acta 411 (23-24), 1983-1991 (2010) :
- 2: Murakami, C., et al. Leg Med (Tokyo) 12(6):280-283(2010)
- 3: Millat, G., et al. EurMed Genet 53(5):261-267(2010)
- 4: Di Chiara, A., et al.Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 11(8):587-592(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-004
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.