- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-100 of human TNNI2 (NP_003273.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Mouse skeletal muscle
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Rat skeletal muscle
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 21kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNNI2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TNNI2, AMCD2B, DA2B, FSSV, fsTnI
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7136
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a fast-twitch skeletal muscle protein, a member of the troponin I gene family, and a component of the troponin complex including troponin T, troponin C and troponin I subunits. The troponin complex, along with tropomyosin, is responsible for the calcium-dependent regulation of striated muscle contraction. Mouse studies show that this component is also present in vascular smooth muscle and may play a role in regulation of smooth muscle function. In addition to muscle tissues, this protein is found in corneal epithelium, cartilage where it is an inhibitor of angiogenesis to inhibit tumor growth and metastasis, and mammary gland where it functions as a co-activator of estrogen receptor-related receptor alpha. This protein also suppresses tumor growth in human ovarian carcinoma. Mutations in this gene cause myopathy and distal arthrogryposis type 2B. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-291
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin