- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human TNNI1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TNNI1 antibody can be used for detection of TNNI1 by ELISA at 1:62500. TNNI1 antibody can be used for detection of TNNI1 by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store TNNI1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNNI1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TNNI1, DKFZp451O223, SSTNI, TNN1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003272
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 56682969
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7135
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Troponin proteins associate with tropomyosin and regulate the calcium sensitivity of the myofibril contractile apparatus of striated muscles. Each troponin-tropomyosin complex contains 1 molecule from each of the 3 troponins: T, C, and I. The troponin I (TNI) subfamily contains three genes: TNI-skeletal-fast-twitch, TNI-skeletal-slow-twitch, and TNI-cardiac. TNNI1 prevents muscle contraction by inhibiting calcium-mediated conformational changes in actin-myosin complexes.
- 1: Ralli, S., (2005) Am. Heart J. 150 (6), 1220-1227.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-700
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin