- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This TNN antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 587-615 amino acids from the Central region of human TNN.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 144 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tenascin-N, TN-N, TNN
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UQP3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 81175198
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 63923
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TNN is involved in neurite outgrowth and cell migration in hippocampal explants (By similarity).
- 1: Gylfe, A.E., et al. Int. J. Cancer (2010) In press :
- 2: Degen, M., et al. Int. J. Cancer 122(11):2454-2461(2008)
- 3: Degen, M., et al. Cancer Res. 67(19):9169-9179(2007)
- 4: Liu, T., et al. J. Proteome Res. 4(6):2070-2080(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-160
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.