- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: RECOMBINANT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot:In transfected HEK293 transiently expressing TANK1 a band of approx. 142kDa is observed. This band is not observed in the non-transfected HEK293. The calculated molecular size is 142 kDa according to NP_003738.2. Recommended concentration, 0.5-1.5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Fusion protein containing 120aa amino acids from N Terminal region (according to NP_003738.2)
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - 293 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by affinity chromatography using Protein G.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNKS
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TNKS, tankyrase, TRF1-interacting ankyrin-related ADP-ribose polymerase, HGNC:11941, PARP-5a, PARP5A, PARPL, TIN1, TINF1, TNKS1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003738.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 87239981
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8658
- 1: Seimiya H, Muramatsu Y, Ohishi T, Tsuruo T. Tankyrase 1 as a target for telomere-directed molecular cancer therapeutics. Cancer Cell. 2005 Jan;7(1):25-37.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-019
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin