- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-HEVNPAAHLTGANS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 20-22kDa band observed in Human Cerebellum and Frontal Cortex Brain lysates (calculated MW of 22.4kDa according to NP_742011.1) Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm and membrane of HeLa cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_003798.2; NP_742011.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1362 - Human Cerebellum, Left Lysate
Cat. No. 1363 - Human Cerebellum, Right Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TNFSF14, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 14, CD258, HVEML, LIGHT, LTg, TR2, delta transmembrane LIGHT, herpesvirus entry mediator A, ligand for herpesvirus entry mediator, tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily, member 14, tumor necrosis factor receptor-like 2, tumor necrosis factor superfamily member LIGHT
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003798.2,NP_742011.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 25952144
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8740
- 1: Cohavy O, Zhou J, Ware CF, Targan SR LIGHT is constitutively expressed on T and NK cells in the human gut and can be induced by CD2-mediated signaling J. Immunol. 2005 Jan 174 (2): 646-53
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-126
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin