- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: TNFSF13B antibody was raised against amino acids 254 - 269 of TNFSF13B (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TNFSF13B antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 200 μL PBS containing 0.05% BSA, 0.05% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TNFSF13B antibody can be stored short term 4 °C. For long term storage aliquot and store at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF13B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TNFSF13B, B-cell-activating factor, BAFF, ApoL related ligand TALL-1, B-lymphocyte stimulator, CD257, BLYS, Delta4 BAFF, Delta BAFF, TALL-1, TALL1, ZTNF4, THANK, B lymphocyte stimulator, CD257 antigen, TNFSF20
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y275
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13124573
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10673
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TNFSF13B Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-333
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin