- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: TNFRSF14 antibody was raised against a 15 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the amino terminus of human TNFRSF14.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 20 - 70 of TNFRSF14.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TNFRSF14 antibody can be used for the detection of TNFRSF14 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 1 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 10 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: Multiple isoforms of TNFRSF14 are known to exist.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1409 - Mouse Thymus Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 20, 22, 29, 31 kDa
Observed: 23 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TNFRSF14 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TNFRSF14 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TNFRSF14 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TNFRSF14 Antibody: TR2, ATAR, HVEA, HVEM, CD270, LIGHTR, UNQ329/PRO509, Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 14, Herpes virus entry mediator A, Herpesvirus entry mediator A
- Protein Accession Number: Q92956
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13878821
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8764
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TNFRSF14 Antibody: Tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) superfamily members are defined by cysteine-rich domains in their extracellular regions that bind TNF-related ligands that share a common structural homology in their extracellular domain. TNFRSF14 was initially identified as the Herpesvirus entry mediator and upon binding to the herpes simplex virus (HSV) envelope glycoprotein D or either of its natural ligands LIGHT and lymphotoxin alpha (LT), activates the transcription factors NF-κB and AP-1. Activation of this signal transduction pathway in T cells stimulates T cell proliferation and cytokine production, leading to inflammation and enhanced CTL-mediated tumor immunity, suggesting that these proteins may be useful as potential targets for controlling cellular immune responses.
- 1: Montgomery RI, Warner MS, Lum BJ, et al. Herpes simplex virus-1 entry into cells mediated by a novel member of the TNF/NGF receptor family. Cell 1996; 87:427-36.
- 2: Montgomery RI, Warner MS, Lum BJ, et al. Herpes simplex virus-1 entry into cells mediated by a novel member of the TNF/NGF receptor family. Cell 1996; 87:427-36.
- 3: Marsters SA, Ayres TM, Skubatch M, et al. Herpesvirus entry mediator, a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) family, interacts with members of the TNFR-associated factor family and activates the transcription factors NF-κB and AP-1. J. Biol. Chem. 1997; 272:14029-32.
- 4: Mauri DN, Ebner R, Montgomery RI, et al. LIGHT, a new member of the TNF superfamily, and lymphotoxin alpha are ligands for herpesvirus entry mediator. Immunity 1998; 8:21-30.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3775
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin