- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: TNFAIP3 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of human TNFAIP3.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 340 - 390 of TNFAIP3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TNFAIP3 antibody can be used for detection of TNFAIP3 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-101 - Human Lung Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 87 kDa
Observed: 95 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TNFAIP3 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TNFAIP3 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TNFAIP3 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tnfaip3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TNFAIP3 Antibody: A20, Tnfip3, Tumor necrosis factor alpha-induced protein 3, Putative DNA-binding protein A20, TNF alpha-induced protein 3
- Protein Accession Number: Q60769
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2498097
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21929
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TNFAIP3 Antibody: TNFAIP3, also known as A20, is located in chromosome band 6q23, a region that is often deleted in B cell lymphomas. Recently, it was identified as a tumor suppressor gene in Hodgkin lymphoma and several subtypes of non-Hodgkin lymphomas. TNFAIP3 was initially identified as a zinc-finger protein that is rapidly and transiently induced by TNF-α, inhibiting NF-κB-dependent gene expression, and protecting cells from TNF-α-cytotoxicity. Overexpression of TNFAIP3 also inhibits the TLR2- and TLR4-mediated interleukin-8 synthesis in airway epithelial cells, suggesting that TNFAIP3 also acts as a negative regulator of TLR-mediated inflammatory responses, thereby protecting the host against harmful over-responses to pathogens. At least two isoforms of TNFAIP3 are known to exist.
- 1: Zhang YP, Matthiesen S, Harder R, et al. A 3-cM commonly deleted region in 6q21 in leukemias and lymphomas delineated by fluorescence in situ hybridization. Genes Chromosomes Cancer2000; 27:52-58.
- 2: Schmitz R, Hansmann M-L, Bohle V, et al. TNFAIP3 (A20) is a tumor suppressor gene in Hodgkin lymphoma and primary mediastinal B cell lymphoma. J. Exp. Med.2009; 206:981-9.
- 3: Honma K, Tsuzuki S, Nakagawa M, et al. TNFAIP3/A20 functions as a novel tumor suppressor gene in several subtypes of non-Hodgkins lymphomas. Blood2009; epub.
- 4: Opipari AW Jr, Hu MN, Yabkowitz R, et al. The A20 zinc finger protein protects cells from tumor necrosis factor cytotoxicity. J. Biol. Chem.1992; 267:12424-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5145
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin