- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Chicken: (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: TNFAIP1 antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human TNFAIP1.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of TNFAIP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TNFAIP1 antibody can be used for the detection of TNFAIP1 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry at 10 μg/ml.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: TNFAIP1 antibody is human, mouse and rat reactive. TNFAIP1 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other TNFAIP proteins.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1403 - Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 35 kDa
Observed: 35 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TNFAIP1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TNFAIP1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TNFAIP1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFAIP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tumor necrosis factor, alpha-induced protein 1, BTB/POZ domain-containing protein TNFAIP1,BTB/POZ domain-containing adapter for CUL3-mediated RhoA degradation protein 2, BACURD2, EDP1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_066960
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10863937
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7126
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TNFAIP1 is a BTB/POZ domain-containing protein that belongs to the KCTD10/BACURD family which mediates POZ-POZ interactions and chromatin modeling (1,2). The expression of TNFAIP1 is developmentally regulated in a tissue-specific manner and can be induced by the tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF) in umbilical vein endothelial cells (3). TNFAIP1 may be involved in DNA repair, DNA synthesis, and cell apoptosis. TNFAIP1 is suggested to play a role in the process of cancer and in the innate immunity against the Hepatitis B virus (4,5).
- 1: Liu M, Sun Z, Zhou A, et al. Functional characterization of the promoter region of human TNFAIP1 gene. Mol. Biol. Rep. 2010; 37:1699-705.
- 2: Hu X, Yan F, Wang F, et al. TNFAIP1 interacts with KCTD10 to promote the degradation of KCTD10 proteins and inhibit the transcriptional activities of NF-?B and AP-1. Mol. Biol. Rep. 2012; 39:9911-9.
- 3: Zhang CL, Wang C, Yan WJ, et al. Knockdown of TNFAIP1 inhibits growth and induces apoptosis in osteosarcoma cells through inhibition of the nuclear factor-?B pathway. Oncol. Rep. 2014; 32:1149-55.
- 4: Kim DM, Chung KS, Choi SJ, et al. RhoB induces apoptosis via direct interaction with TNFAIP1 in HeLa cells. Int. J. Cancer 2009; 125:2520-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8345
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin