- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure recombinant Human TNF-beta. Anti-Human TNF-beta specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized Human TNF-beta matrix.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Sandwich ELISA: To detect Human TNF-beta by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with ProSci’s Biotinylated Anti-Human TNF-beta as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human TNF-beta.
To detect Human TNF-beta by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1- 0.2 ug/ml. When used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, the detection limit for recombinant Human TNF-beta is 1.5-3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: TNF-beta specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized Human TNF-beta matrix
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: LTA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tumor Necrosis Factor-beta, TNFSF1B, Lymphotoxin-alpha (LT-alpha)
- Protein Accession Number: P01374
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: P01374.2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4049
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- TNF-beta is a potent mediator of inflammatory and immune responses. It belongs to the TNF family of ligands, and signals through TNFR1 and TNFR2. TNF-beta is produced by activated T and B lymphocytes, and has similar activities to TNF-alpha. Like TNF-alpha, TNF-beta is involved in the regulation of various biological processes, including cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, lipid metabolism, coagulation, and neurotransmission. TNF-beta is secreted as a soluble polypeptide, but can form heterotrimers with lymphotoxin-beta, which effectively anchors the TNF-beta to the cell surface. TNF-beta is cytotoxic to a wide range of tumor cells. Recombinant Human TNF-beta is a secreted 172 amino acid protein (18.6 kDa) which forms an active non-disulfide-linked homotrimer structure in solution.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-318
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin