- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IHC
- SPECIFICITY: The MAb11 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha), a 157 amino acid non-glycosylated protein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNF
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DIF, TNFA, TNFSF2, TNF-alpha, TNF
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7124
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The MAb11 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha), a 157 amino acid non-glycosylated protein. TNF-alpha is a pleiotropic pro-inflammatory cytokine secreted by various cells including adipocytes, activated monocytes, macrophages, B cells, T cells and fibroblasts. It belongs to the TNF family of ligands and signals through two receptors, TNFR1 and TNFR2. TNF-alpha is cytotoxic to a wide variety of tumor cells and is an essential factor in mediating the immune response against bacterial infections. TNF-alpha also plays a role in the induction of septic shock, auto immune diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammation, and diabetes. The MAB11 antibody was generated from recombinant human TNF and is reported to be a neutralizing antibody.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-181
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805