- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TMTC4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 175-204 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human TMTC4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 83 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TMTC4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transmembrane and TPR repeat-containing protein 4, TMTC4
- Protein Accession Number: Q5T4D3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 134035049
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84899
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TMTC4 belongs to the TMTC family. Its exact function remains unknown.
- 1: Tao, W.A., et al. Nat. Methods 2(8):591-598(2005)
- 2: Rual, J.F., et al. Genome Res. 14 (10B), 2128-2135 (2004) :
- 3: Dunham, A., et al. Nature 428(6982):522-528(2004)
- 4: Christian, S.L., et al. Genomics 79(5):635-656(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-296
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.