- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TMPRSS11E antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 249-277 amino acids from the Central region of human TMPRSS11E.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TMPRSS11E
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transmembrane protease serine 11E, 3421-, Serine protease DESC1, Transmembrane protease serine 11E2, Transmembrane protease serine 11E non-catalytic chain, Transmembrane protease serine 11E catalytic chain, TMPRSS11E, DESC1, TMPRSS11E2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UL52
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 57015324
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 28983
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TMPRSS11E is serine protease which possesses both gelatinolytic and caseinolytic activities. Shows a preference for Arg in the P1 position (By similarity).
- 1: Kyrieleis, O.J., et al. FEBS J. 274(8):2148-2160(2007)
- 2: Hillier, L.W., et al. Nature 434(7034):724-731(2005)
- 3: Hobson, J.P., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 279(45):46981-46994(2004)
- 4: Clark, H.F., et al. Genome Res. 13(10):2265-2270(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-543
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.