- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 19 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human TMP21
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: TMP21 peptide is used for blocking the activity of TMP21 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TMP21 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TMED10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: p23, TMP21, S31I125, Tmp-21-I, S31III125, P24(DELTA), Transmembrane emp24 domain-containing protein 10, 21 kDa transmembrane-trafficking protein
- Protein Accession Number: AAD31941
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4885697
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10972
- 1: Blunt R, Feick P, Puype M, et al. Tmp21 and p24A, two type I proteins enriched in pancreatic microsomal membranes, are members of a protein family involved in vesicular trafficking. J. Biol. Chem. 1996; 271:17183-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3997P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.