- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human TMOD3.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TMOD3 antibody can be used for detection of TMOD3 by ELISA at 1:312500. TMOD3 antibody can be used for detection of TMOD3 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. XBL-10410 - Fetal Lung Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 39 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store TMOD3 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TMOD3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TMOD3, UTMOD
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055362
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7657649
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29766
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TMOD3 belongs to the tropomodulin family. It blocks the elongation and depolymerization of the actin filaments at the pointed end. The Tmod/TM complex contributes to the formation of the short actin protofilament, which in turn defines the geometry of the membrane skeleton. This gene is a necessary element in receptor tyrosine kinase pathways, possibly as a tyrosine phosphorylation target. It is involved in regulation of RAF in the MAPK pathway and may also play a role in a MAPK-independent pathway.
- 1: Weber, K.L., J. Cell. Sci. 120 (PT 20), 3625-3632 (2007).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-963
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.