- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: TMIGD2 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human TMIGD2.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of TMIGD2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TMIGD2 antibody can be used for detection of TMIGD2 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/ml. Antibody can also be used for Immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples and Immunohistochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: TMIGD2 antibody is human and mouse reactive. At least three isoforms of TMIGD2 are known to exist; this antibody will detect all three. TMIGD2 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with TMIGD1.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1408 - Mouse Small Intestine Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 11-801 - Human Small Intestine Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 31 kDa
Observed: 26 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TMIGD2 antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TMIGD2 antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TMIGD2 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TMIGD2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TMIGD2 Antibody: IGPR1, IGPR-1, IGPR1, UNQ3059/PRO9879, Transmembrane and immunoglobulin domain-containing protein 2, Immunoglobulin and proline-rich receptor 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_653216
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 281306838
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 126259
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TMIGD2 (transmembrane and immunoglobulin domain containing 1), also known as immunoglobulin-containing and proline-rich receptor 1 (IGPR1), is novel adhesion molecule that is expressed in multiple tissues, primarily in cells of epithelium and endothelium origins (1). TMIGD2 is thought to be involved in angiogenesis and regulates cellular morphology, homophilic cell aggregation, and cell-cell interaction. TMIGD2 activity also modulates actin stress fiber formation and focal adhesion and reduces cell migration (1).
- 1: Rahimi N, Rezazadeh K, Mahoney JE, et al. Identification of IGPR-1 as a novel adhesion molecule involved in angiogenesis. Mol. Biol. Cell 2012; 23:1646-56.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7617
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin