- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: TMEM88 antibody was raised against a 19 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human TMEM88.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 110 - 160 of TMEM88.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TMEM88 antibody can be used for detection of TMEM88 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 2.5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: At least two isoforms of TMEM88 are known to exist; this antibody will recognize both isoforms.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: TMEM88 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TMEM88 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TMEM88 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TMEM88
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TMEM88 Antibody: TMEM88A, Transmembrane protein 88
- Protein Accession Number: EAW90125
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 44662813
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 92162
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TMEM88 Antibody: Transmembrane protein 88 (TMEM88) is a two-transmembrane-type protein whose C-terminal tail has been shown to bind the PDZ domain of Dishevelled (Dvl), one of the key components in Wnt signaling pathways. TMEM88 attentuated the Wnt/beta-catenin signaling induced by Wnt-1 ligand in a dose-dependent manner and knockdown of TMEM88 by RNAi increased Wnt activity, suggesting that TMEM88 plays a role in regulating Wnt signaling in a context-dependent manner.
- 1: Lee HJ, Finklestein D, Li X, et al. Identification of transmembrane protein 88 (TMEM88) as a dishevelled-binding protein. J. Biol. Chem. 2010; 285:41549-56.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6397
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.