- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the amino terminus of human TMEM59.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: TMEM59 peptide is used for blocking the activity of TMEM59 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TMEM59 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TMEM59
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C1orf8, HSPC001, C1orf8, UNQ169/PRO195, Transmembrane protein 59, Liver membrane-bound protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004863
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20070191
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9528
- 1: Schöbel S, Neumann S, Seed B, et al. Expression cloning screen for modifiers of amyloid precursor protein shedding. Int. J. Dev. Neurosci. 2006; 24:141-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6063P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.