- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human TMEM38B.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: TMEM38B peptide is used for blocking the activity of TMEM38B antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TMEM38B peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TMEM38B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: OI14, TRICB, TRIC-B, C9orf87, D4Ertd89e, bA219P18.1, Trimeric intracellular cation channel type B, Transmembrane protein 38B
- Protein Accession Number: NP_060582
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8922461
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55151
- 1: Yazawa M, Ferrante C, Feng J, et al. TRIC channels are essential for Ca2+ handling in intracellular stores. Nature 2007; 448:78-82.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5523P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.