- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human TMEM192.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: TMEM192 peptide is used for blocking the activity of TMEM192 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TMEM192 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TMEM192
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transmembrane protein 192
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001093859
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 154240704
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 201931
- 1: Schroder B, Wrocklage C, Hasilik A, et al. Molecular characterisation of ‘transmembrane protein 192’ (TMEM192, a novel protein of the lysosomal membrane. Biol. Chem. 2010; 391:695-704.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6227P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.