- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human TMEM173.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TMEM173 antibody can be used for detection of TMEM173 by ELISA at 1:62500. TMEM173 antibody can be used for detection of TMEM173 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store TMEM173 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TMEM173
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TMEM173, FLJ38577, ERIS, MITA, MPYS, NET23, STING
- Protein Accession Number: NP_938023
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38093659
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 340061
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TMEM173 acts as a facilitator of innate immune signaling. It is able to activate both NF-kappa-B and IRF3 transcription pathways to induce expression of type I interferon (IFN-alpha and IFN-beta) and exert a potent anti-viral state following expression. TMEM173 may be involved in translocon function, the translocon possibly being able to influence the induction of type I interferons.It also may be involved in transduction of apoptotic signals via its association with the major histocompatibility complex class II (MHC-II). TMEM173 mediates death signaling via activation of the extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) pathway.
- 1: Gerhard, D.S., Genome Res. 14 (10B), 2121-2127 (2004).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-276
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.