- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 19 amino acids near the amino terminus of human HIG1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: TMEM147 peptide is used for blocking the activity of TMEM147 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TMEM147 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TMEM147
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NIFIE14, Transmembrane protein 147, Protein NIFIE 14
- Protein Accession Number: NP_116024
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14249166
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10430
- 1: Bedo G, Vargas M, Ferreiro MJ, et al. Characterization of hypoxia induced gene 1: expression during rat central nervous system maturation and evidence of antisense RNA expression. Int. J. Dev. Biol. 2005; 49:431-6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6453P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.