- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bat, Bovine, Chicken, Dog, Frog, Gibbon, Gorilla, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic 17 amino acid peptide from human.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: TM9SF3 Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 5 - 7.5 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TM9SF3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TM9SF3, EP70-P-iso, RP11-34E5.1, SMBP, SM-11044 binding protein, SM-11044-binding protein
- Protein Accession Number: Q9HD45
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13878808
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56889
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TM9SF3 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 71-200
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.