- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TM9SF2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 111-140 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human TM9SF2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 76 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TM9SF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transmembrane 9 superfamily member 2, p76, TM9SF2
- Protein Accession Number: Q99805
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13878805
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9375
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- In the intracellular compartments, may function as a channel or small molecule transporter.
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Colland, F., et al. Genome Res. 14(7):1324-1332(2004)
- 3: Dunham, A., et al. Nature 428(6982):522-528(2004)
- 4: Schimmoller, F., et al. Gene 216(2):311-318(1998)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-885
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.