- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: TLR9 antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 15 amino acids near the center of human TLR9.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 840 - 890 of TLR9.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TLR9 antibody can be used for detection of TLR9 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 2 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunocytochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: At least two isoforms of TLR9 are known to exist; this antibody will detect both isoforms. TLR9 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other TLR proteins.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-005 - Jurkat Cell Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 104, 111 kDa
Observed: 97 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TLR9 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TLR9 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TLR9 antibody can be stored at 4°C up to one year. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TLR9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TLR9 Antibody: CD289, Toll-like receptor 9
- Protein Accession Number: AAH32713
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21595773
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54106
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TLR9 Antibody: Toll-like receptors (TLRs) are evolutionarily conserved pattern-recognition molecules resembling the toll proteins that mediate antimicrobial responses in Drosophila. These proteins recognize different microbial products during infection and serve as an important link between the innate and adaptive immune responses. TLR9 forms a subfamily along with TLR7 and TLR8 that recognize viral RNA and CpG DNA sequences and are localized in intracellular acidic compartments such as the phagolysosome. Unlike other TLRs which act through adaptor molecules such as TOLLIP, TIRAP, TRIF, and MyD88 to activate various kinases and transcription factors to respond to potential infection, TLR9 is strictly dependent on MyD88.
- 1: Takeda K, Kaisho T, and Akira S. Toll-like receptors. Annu. Rev. Immunol.2003; 21:335-76.
- 2: Janeway CA Jr. and Medzhitov R. Innate immune recognition. Annu. Rev. Immunol.2002; 20:197-216.
- 3: Wagner H. The immunobiology of the TLR9 subfamily. Trends Immunol.2004; 381-6
- 4: Nishiya T and DeFranco AL. Ligand-regulated chimeric receptor approach reveals distinctive subcellular localization and signaling properties of the Toll-like receptors. J. Biol. Chem.2004; 279:19008-17.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3739
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin