- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This TLR7 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 899-926 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TLR7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 121 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TLR7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Toll-like receptor 7, TLR7
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NYK1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20140876
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51284
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of theToll-like receptor (TLR) family which plays a fundamental role inpathogen recognition and activation of innate immunity. TLRs arehighly conserved from Drosophila to humans and share structural andfunctional similarities. They recognize pathogen-associatedmolecular patterns (PAMPs) that are expressed on infectious agents,and mediate the production of cytokines necessary for thedevelopment of effective immunity. The various TLRs exhibitdifferent patterns of expression. This gene is predominantlyexpressed in lung, placenta, and spleen, and lies in closeproximity to another family member, TLR8, on chromosome X.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Manuse, M.J., et al. Virology 405(2):383-389(2010)
- 3: Cros, J., et al. Immunity 33(3):375-386(2010)
- 4: Shen, N., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 107(36):15838-15843(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-215
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.