- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: TLR7 antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the center of mouse TLR7.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 420 - 470 of TLR7.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TLR7 antibody can be used for detection of TLR7 by Western blot at 0.5 to 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunocytochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1224 - Daudi Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 116 kDa
Observed: 135 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TLR7 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TLR7 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TLR7 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tlr7
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TLR7 Antibody: Toll-like receptor 7
- Protein Accession Number: NP_573474
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18875360
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 170743
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TLR7 Antibody: Toll-like receptors (TLRs) are signaling molecules that recognize different microbial products during infection and serve as an important link between the innate and adaptive immune responses. These proteins act through adaptor molecules such as MyD88 and TIRAP to activate various kinases and transcription factors. TLR7, like TLRs 3, 8, and 9, is localized in intracellular acidic compartments such as the phagolysosome and will recognize some single-stranded RNA viruses such as vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV) and influenza virus. Activation of TLR7 by VSV results in stimulation of the immune response including IFNalpha secretion, suggesting the importance of TLR7 in virus recognition.
- 1: Vogel SN, Fitzgerald KA, and Fenton MJ. TLRs: differential adapter utilization by toll-like receptors mediates TLR-specific patterns of gene expression. Mol. Interv. 2003; 3:466-77.
- 2: Takeda K, Kaisho T, and Akira S. Toll-like receptors. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2003; 21:335-76.
- 3: Janeway CA Jr. and Medzhitov R. Innate immune recognition. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2002; 20:197-216.
- 4: O'Neill LAJ, Fitzgerald FA, and Bowie AG. The Toll-IL-1 receptor adaptor family grows to five members. Trends in Imm. 2003; 24:286-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3269
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin