- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays
- SPECIFICITY: The MTS510 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the Toll-Like Receptor 4 (TLR-4) and MD-2 (LY96) molecular complex.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography. The endotoxin level is determined by LAL test to be less than 0.01 EU/µg of the protein.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C . Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tlr4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Lps, Ly87, Ran/M1, Rasl2-8, Tlr4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21898
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The MTS510 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the Toll-Like Receptor 4 (TLR-4) and MD-2 (LY96) molecular complex. The complex of TLR-4, MD-2, and CD14 regulates the innate immune system recognition of bacterial lipopolysaccharides (LPS) and is expressed on the surface of thioglycollate-elicited macrophages. The epitope that binds the MTS510 antibody is lost after LPS stimulation and the antibody can be used to co-immunoprecipitates MD-2 and TLR4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 77-016
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin