- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the central region of human LRRK2.
Not for sale outside of the United States
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ICC, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TLR3 Antibody can be used for Immunocytochemistry, Immunofluorescence starting at 1:100 - 1:200, Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 10μg/mL, and Western Blotting starting at 1:1000 - 1:10000.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- BUFFER: 0.1 M Tris-glycine, pH 7, 10% Glycerol, 0.01% Thimerosal
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TLR3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TLR3, CD283, Toll-like receptor 3, CD283 antigen, IIAE2
- Protein Accession Number: O15455
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20140422
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7098
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TLR3 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-837
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin