- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids from the carboxy terminus of mouse TLR11.
- SPECIES: Mouse
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: TLR11 peptide is used for blocking the activity of the TLR11 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TLR11 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tlr11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Gm287, Gm287, Toll-like receptor 11
- Protein Accession Number: NP_991388
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 45429992
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 239081
- 1: Tabeta K, Georgel P, Janseen E, et al. Toll-like receptors 9 and 3 as essential components of innate immune defense against mouse cytomegalovirus infection. Proc. Nat’l. Acad. Sci. USA 2004; 101:3516-3521
- 2: Fong WG, Liston P, Rajcan-Separovic E, et al. Expression and genetic analysis of XIAP-associated factor 1 (XAF1) in cancer cell lines. Genomics 2000;70:113-122.
- 3: Leaman DW, Chawla-Sarkar M, Vyas K, et al. Identification of X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis associated factor-1 as an interferon-stimulated gene that augments TRAIL/Apo2L-induced apoptosis. J. Biol. Chem. 2002;277:28504-11.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3277P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.