- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: TLR11 antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 16 amino acids between the middle and carboxy terminus of mouse TLR11.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of TLR11.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TLR11 antibody polyclonal antibody can be used for detection of TLR11 by Western blot at 0.5 to 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 10 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples; Immunocytochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1283 - RAW 264.7 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-203 - RAW 264.7 Cell Slide
- PURIFICATION: TLR11 Antibody is Ion exchange chromatography purified.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TLR11 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TLR11 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tlr11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TLR11 Antibody: Gm287, Gm287, Toll-like receptor 11
- Protein Accession Number: NP_991388
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 45429992
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 239081
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TLR11 Antibody: Toll-like receptors (TLRs) are signaling molecules that recognize different microbial products during infection and serve as an important link between the innate and adaptive immune responses. These proteins act through adaptor molecules such as MyD88 and TIRAP to activate various kinases and transcription factors. TLR11 is one of three mouse TLRs that lack a human ortholog. It is activated specifically by uropathogenic bacteria, and mice lacking TLR11 showed a much greater susceptability to uropathogenic infections, indicating a potentially important role for TLR11 in preventing infections in the urogenital system.
- 1: Vogel SN, Fitzgerald KA, and Fenton MJ. TLRs: differential adapter utilization by toll-like receptors mediates TLR-specific patterns of gene expression. Mol. Interv. 2003; 3:466-77.
- 2: Takeda K, Kaisho T, and Akira S. Toll-like receptors. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2003; 21:335-76.
- 3: Janeway CA Jr. and Medzhitov R. Innate immune recognition. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2002; 20:197-216.
- 4: O'Neill LAJ, Fitzgerald FA, and Bowie AG. The Toll-IL-1 receptor adaptor family grows to five members. Trends in Imm. 2003; 24:286-9.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3285
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.