- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids from the middle of human TLR10.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: TLR10 peptide is used for blocking the activity of the TLR10 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TLR10 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TLR10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD290, Toll-like receptor 10
- Protein Accession Number: AAQ88667
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 37181720
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 81793
- 1: Chuang T and Ulevitch RJ. Identification of hTLR10: a novel Toll-like receptor preferentially expressed in immune cells. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 2001; 1518:157-61.
- 2: Takeda K, Kaisho T, and Akira S. Toll-like receptors. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2003;21:335-76.
- 3: Janeway CA Jr and Medzhitov R. Innate immune recognition. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2002;20:197-216.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3275P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.