- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal antibodies were raised against peptides corresponding to amino acid sequences from each of the corresponding proteins.
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- SET CONTENTS: MyD88 Antibody (IN), Cat. No. 2125 (50 μg)
TIRAP Antibody (CT), Cat. No. 3157 (50 μg)
TIRP Antibody, Cat. No. 3299 (50 μg)
TOLLIP Antibody, Cat. No. 3743 (50 μg)
TRIF Antibody, Cat. No. 3173 (50 μg)
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies are supplied as affinity chromatography purified IgG.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: Antibody 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable at 4°C for three months, store at -20°C for up to one year.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Toll-like receptors (TLRs) are evolutionarily conserved pattern-recognition molecules resembling the toll proteins that mediate antimicrobial responses in Drosophila. These proteins recognize different microbial products during infection and serve as an important link between the innate and adaptive immune responses. The TLRs act through adaptor molecules to activate various kinases and transcription factors so the organism can respond to potential infection. These adaptor molecules include MyD88, TIRAP, TIRP, TOLLIP, and TRIF. These molecules interact with and activate the IL-1R-associated kinase (IRAK) family, which then activates TNF receptor associated factor (TRAF)-6, and ultimately leads to the activation of NF-κB. While most TLRs utilize more than one adaptor, certain adaptor molecules are essential for individual TLR signaling, e.g., TLR4 signaling is dependent on TIRP expression.
For images please see PDF data sheet
- 1: Takeda K, Kaisho T, and Akira S. Toll-like receptors. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2003; 21:335-76.
- 2: Janeway CA Jr. and Medzhitov R. Innate immune recognition. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2002; 20:197-216.
- 3: McGettrick AF and O’Neill LAJ. The expanding family of MyD88-like adaptors in Toll-like receptor signal transduction. Mol. Imm. 2004; 41:577-82.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PSI-1807
- Size: 1 Set
- List Price: $640.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.