- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: STTKCTVSHE VADCSHLKLT QVPDDLPTNI TVLNLTHNQL RRLPAANFTR YSQLTSLDVG FNTISKLEPE LCQKLPMLKV LNLQHNELSQ LSDKTFAFCT NLTELHLMSN SIQKIKNNPF VKQKNLITLD LSHNGLSSTK LGTQVQLENL QELLLSNNKI QALKSEELDI FANSSLKKLE LSSNQIKEFS PGCFHAIGRL FGLFLNNVQL GPSLTEKLCL ELANTSIRNL SLSNSQLSTT SNTTFLGLKW TNLTMLDLSY NNLNVVGNDS FAWLPQLEYF FLEYNNIQHL FSHSLHGLFN VRYLNLKRSF TKQSISLASL PKIDDFSFQW LKCLEHLNME DNDIPGIKSN MFTGLINLKY LSLSNSFTSL RTLTNETFVS LAHSPLHILN LTKNKISKIE SDAFSWLGHL EVLDLGLNEI GQELTGQEWR GLENIFEIYL SYNKYLQLTR NSFALVPSLQ RLMLRRVALK NVDSSPSPFQ PLRNLTILDL SNNNIANIND DMLEGLEKLE ILDLQHNNLA RLWKHANPGG PIYFLKGLSH LHILNLESNG FDEIPVEVFK DLFELKIIDL GLNNLNTLPA SVFNNQVSLK SLNLQKNLIT SVEKKVFGPA FRNLTELDMR FNPFDCTCES IAWFVNWINE THTNIPELSS HYLCNTPPHY HGFPVRLFDT SSCKDSAPFE L
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to neutralize Poly I:C induced NF-kappa beta signaling in HT-29 cells stably transfected with NF-kappa beta-luc. The ED50 for this effect is 5-10 ug/ml.”
- PURITY: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized TLR-3 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted TLR-3 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing TLR-3 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TLR3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD283, IIAE2, Toll-like receptor 3
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003256.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4507531
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7098
- TLR-3 is a single-pass type I receptor that binds to and signals the presence of microbial pathogens and double stranded RNA (dsRNA) viruses. Signaling through TLR-3 can promote the NF-κB pathway to initiate innate and adaptive immune responses to bacterial and viral infections, as well as the p53 pathway to trigger apoptosis in cells infected with dsRNA viruses. TLR-3 belongs to a family of structurally-related toll-like receptors (TLRs) containing an N-terminal domain rich in leucine repeats and a C-terminal intracellular Toll/interleukin (IL)-1 (TIL) domain. TLR-3 is expressed primarily in dendritic cells of the placenta and pancreas where it can reside on both sides of the plasma membrane and in the endosomal compartment of the cells. Recombinant human TLR-3 is 77.0 kDa glycoprotein containing 681 residues which comprise the TLR-3 extracellular domain.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-239
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.025 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin