- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- SPECIES: Rabbit
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Rat
- CHIMERIC USE STATEMENT: This chimeric rabbit antibody was made using the variable domain sequences of the original Rat IgG format, for improved compatibility with existing reagents, assays and techniques.
- IMMUNOGEN: This antibody was raised by immunising rats with a soluble recombinant TL1A (T77-L252):Fc protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking, Flow, IF, Therapeutics
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG kappa
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% Proclin 300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tnfsf15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tnfsf15, bM20K13.3 (tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 15), MGC129934, MGC129935, TL1, TNF ligand-related molecule 1, TNF superfamily ligand TL1A, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily member 15, tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 15, tumor necrosis factor ligand 1B, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 15, Vascular endothelial cell growth inhibitor, vascular endothelial growth inhibitor, vascular endothelial growth inhibitor-192A, VEGI, VEGI192A
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 326623
- USER NOTE: For research use only.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-609
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $490.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.