- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: TL1A antibody was raised against recombinant human TL1A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TL1A antibody can be used for detection of TL1A by Western blot at 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: TL1A will not cross-react with TL1.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1309 - Human Placenta Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 28 kDa
Observed: 30 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TL1A Antibody is Antibody is DEAE purified.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TL1A Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TL1A antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF15
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TL1A Antibody: TL1, TL1A, VEGI, VEGI192A, TL1, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 15, TNF ligand-related molecule 1
- Protein Accession Number: AAM77366
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 21745392
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9966
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TL1A Antibody: Members in the TNF and its receptor superfamilies regulate immune responses and induce apoptosis. DR3 (also termed Wsl-1, Apo-3, TRAMP, and LARD) is preferentially expressed by T lymphocytes and upregulated during T cell activation. The ligand for DR3 was recently identified and designated TL1A. TL1A also binds decoy receptor DcR3/TR6, which is expressed in several lung and colon carcinomas and in some normal tissues. TL1A induces apoptosis and NF-κB activation in DR3 expressing cells, which is antagonized by DcR3. TL1A is upregulated by proinflammatory cytokines TNF and IL-1. TL1A is a longer variant of TL1 (also called VEGI).
- 2: Kitson J, Raven T, Jiang YP, et al. A death-domain-containing receptor that mediates apoptosis. Nature 1996; 384:372-5.
- 3: Screaton GR, Xu XN, Olsen AL, et al. LARD: a new lymphoid-specific death domain containing receptor regulated by pre-mRNA splicing. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 1997; 94:4615-9.
- 4: Bodmer JL, Burns K, Schneider P. TRAMP, a novel apoptosis-mediating receptor with sequence homology to tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 and Fas (Apo-1/CD95). Immunity 1997; 6:79-88.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3789
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.