- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (77%)
- IMMUNOGEN: TIRP antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 16 amino acids at the C-terminus of human TIRP.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of TIRP.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, ICC, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TIRP antibody can be used for detection of TIRP by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 10 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunocytochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1216 - PC-3 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 17-007 - Raji Cell Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 26 kDa
Observed: 27 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TIRP Antibody is Ion exchange chromatography purified.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TIRP Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TIRP antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TICAM2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TIRP Antibody: TIRP, TRAM, TIRAP3, MyD88-4, TICAM-2, TIRP, TIR domain-containing adapter molecule 2, Putative NF-kappa-B-activating protein 502
- Protein Accession Number: AAP81748
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 32435943
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 353376
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TIRP Antibody: TIRP is a member of the Toll/interleukin-1 receptor (TIR) family, a group of proteins that include the Toll-like receptors (TLRs). TLRs are signaling molecules that recognize different pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) and serve as an important link between the innate and adaptive immune responses. TIRP, along with other molecules such as TRIF, MAL, and MyD88, serves as an adaptor protein that allows for the interaction and activation of the IL-1R-associated kinase (IRAK) family, the subsequent activation of TNF receptor associated factor (TRAF)-6, and ultimately the activation of NF-κB. Expression of TIRP appears to be essential for TLR4 signalling.
- 1: O'Neill LAJ, Fitzgerald FA, and Bowie AG. The Toll-IL-1 receptor adaptor family grows to five members. Trends in Imm. 2003;24:286-9.
- 2: Vogel SN, Fitzgerald KA, and Fenton MJ. TLRs: differential adapter utilization by toll-like receptors mediates TLR-specific patterns of gene expression. Mol. Interv. 2003;3:466-77.
- 3: Takeda K, Kaisho T, and Akira S. Toll-like receptors. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2003;21:335-76.
- 4: Janeway CA Jr and Medzhitov R. Innate immune recognition. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2002;20:197-216.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3206
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin