- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QTLLKKPKKRPNSPE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 24kDa band observed in lysates of Human myeloid erythroblast call line K562 (calculated MW of 23.9kDa according to NP_001034750.1 and 24.8kDa according to NP_683708.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_001034750.1 and NP_683708.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1204 - K562 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TIRAP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TIRAP, toll-interleukin 1 receptor (TIR) domain containing adaptor protein, HGNC:17192, FLJ42305, Mal, wyatt, MyD88 adapter-like protein, TIR domain-containing adapter protein, Toll-interleukin 1 receptor (TIR) domain-containing adapter protein, Toll-interleukin 1 receptor domain-containing adaptor protein, adapter protein wyatt, OTTHUMP00000179130, Toll-like receptor adaptor protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001034750.1,NP_683708.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 89111122
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 114609
- 1: Farina C, Krumbholz M, Giese T, Hartmann G, Aloisi F, Meinl E. Preferential expression and function of Toll-like receptor 3 in human astrocytes. J Neuroimmunol. 2005 Feb;159(1-2):12-9. Epub 2004 Nov 11.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-501
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin