- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Sf21 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Human TIP60 is fused to a His-tag.
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: 100-200ng are required for standard HAT assay.
- PURITY: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: In 50mM TRIS-HCl, pH 7.5, containing 100mM sodium chloride, 0.2% NP-40, 50mM imidazole and 10% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: Lot dependent (0.2-0.5mg/ml)
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -80°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KAT5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Histone Acetyltransferase HTATIP, Histone Acetyltransferase KAT5, Lysine Acetyltransferase 5, 60 kDa Tat-interactive Protein
- Protein Accession Number: Q92993
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 36287069
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10524
- TIP60 is the catalytic subunit of the NuA4 histone acetyltransferase complex which is involved in transcriptional activation of selected genes principally by acetylation of nucleosomal histones H4 and H2A. This modification may both alter nucleosome-DNA interactions and promote interaction of the modified histones with other proteins which positively regulate transcription. This complex is required for the activation of transcriptional programs associated with oncogene and proto-oncogene mediated growth induction, tumor suppressor mediated growth arrest and replicative senescence, apoptosis and DNA repair. NuA4 may also play a direct role in DNA repair when recruited to sites of DNA damage. TIP60 directly acetylates and activates ataxia-telangiectasia mutated (ATM). In case of HIV-1 infection, interaction with the viral Tat protein leads to KAT5 polyubiquitination and targets it to degradation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-347
- Size: 2 ug
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.