- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: TINP1 antibody was raised against a 13 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human TINP1.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of TINP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TINP1 antibody can be used for detection of TINP1 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in rat samples and Immunohistochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1463 - Rat Brain Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-301 - Human Brain Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: TINP1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgY
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TINP1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TINP1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NSA2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TINP1 Antibody: HCLG1, TINP1, CDK105, HCL-G1, HUSSY29, HUSSY-29, Ribosome biogenesis protein NSA2 homolog, Hairy cell leukemia protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055701
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7662677
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10412
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TINP1 Antibody: TINP1 (TGF-beta inducible nuclear protein 1), also known as NSA2 (Nop seven-associated 2), is a highly conserved nucleolar protein essential for large ribosomal subunit biogenesis. NSA2 is broadly expressed in human tissues and cultured cell lines, and located in the nucleolus of the cell. It is thought to be involved in cell proliferation and cell cycle regulation.
- 1: Lebreton A, Saveanu C, Decourty L, et al. Nsa2 is an unstable, conserved factor required for the maturation of 27 SB pre-rRNAs. J. Biol. Chem.2006; 281:27099-108.
- 2: Zhang H, Ma X, Shi T, et al. NSA2, a novel nucleolus protein regulates cell proliferation and cell cycle. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun.2010; 391:651-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5705
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.