- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 16-98 of human TIMM8B (NP_036591.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse kidney
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Rat liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 12kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TIMM8B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DDP2, TIM8B, mitochondrial import inner membrane translocase subunit Tim8 B, DDP-like protein, deafness dystonia protein 2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26521
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of a well-conserved family of proteins with similarity to yeast Tim mitochondrial import proteins. This gene is encoded by a nuclear gene and is transported into the intermembrane space of the mitochondrion. When formed into complexes, these proteins guide membrane-spanning proteins across the mitochondrial intermembrane space before they are added into the mitochondrial inner membrane. This gene is adjacent to succinate dehydrogenase, subunit D (SDHD), in which mutations have been found in affected members of families with hereditary paraganglioma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-249
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin