- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 153-452 of human TIMM44 (NP_006342.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: K562
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: rat kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 51kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TIMM44
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TIM44, mitochondrial import inner membrane translocase subunit TIM44, translocase of inner mitochondrial membrane 44 homolog
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10469
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a peripheral membrane protein associated with the mitochondrial inner membrane translocase, which functions in the import of proteins across the mitochondrial inner membrane and into the mitochondrial matrix. The encoded protein mediates binding of mitochondrial heat shock protein 70 to the translocase of inner mitochondrial membrane 23 (TIM23) complex. Expression of this gene is upregulated in kidney in a mouse model of diabetes. A mutation in this gene is associated with familial oncocytic thyroid carcinoma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-946
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.